Dentalcare Group have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Trainee Dental Nurse who has a minimum one-year experience to join our professional and friendly team in this lovely friendly rural practice.
Job Title: Apprentice Dental Nurse
Location: Berinsfield, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Apprentice Dental Nurse- About Us:
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future. Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare have also developed several centres of excellence based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients. We will continue to grow, although be careful about the dental practices which come on board.
Apprentice Dental Nurse – Key Responsibilities:
– We are looking for a committed and hardworking Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our happy team and assist in our growth
– You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful
– As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times
– Be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
– A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
Apprentice Dental Nurse – You:
– As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE
– Put patients interest first
– Are diligent and hard working
– Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
– Reliable and Caring
– Ability to work in a team
– Willingness to learn and be mentored
Apprentice Dental Nurse – Benefits
– We provide an excellent remuneration package
– Pension scheme
– We offer Indemnity insurance to all of our nurses, as well as GDC membership paid after 2 years
– Support in personal development
– We are a recognised “Investors In People” company
– We provide CPD
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.