Dentalcare Group have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Dentist to join our growing team based in Bath, Wiltshire.
Dentalcare Group are a clinically lead team with an ambition to deliver high quality dentistry at an affordable cost. Our motto is ‘Dentistry made easy’, something we truly believe in.
The first Dentalcare Group surgery opened in 1964, Dentalcare management came into place in 2006, to develop the reputation of ethical dentistry with a focus of customer service. Since 2006, Dentalcare have brought on selected surgeries gradually across Southern England.
Dentalcare have also established several ‘Dental Centres of Excellence’ based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients.
Dentalcare Group is committed to providing a professional service with the utmost of dignity and respect. We aim to fulfil every patient need through support, accountability and transparency
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return.
Associate Dentist – We are looking for:
- GDC registered dentist
- Must have performer number with 1+years’ experience working as a Dental Practitioner
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic professional with a great customer focus
- SOE experience
Associate Dentist – Benefits:
- Great Opportunity for a registered GDP to work with our friendly team at a long established, busy NHS/Private practice in Swindon, Wiltshire
- Immediate Start
- High earning potential
- Lovely working environment
- Large NHS contract
- Achievable UDA target with opportunity to increase
- Full time hours
- Progression and development in your career with continued opportunities to learn