The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future.
Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare Group have also developed several centres of excellence based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients.
We will continue to grow, although be careful about the dental practices which come on board.
This is an opportunity to join the friendly team in a newly refurbished dental practice situated a short walk from the train station.
Great Opportunity for a registered GDP to work with our friendly team at a long established, busy NHS/Private practice in Bradford on Avon.
- Immediate Start
- Salary range £80000 – £110000 depending on experience
- Lovely working environment
- Large NHS contract
- Achievable UDA target with opportunity to increase
- Full time hours
- Progression and development in your career with continued opportunities to learn
We are looking for:
- GDC registered dentist
- Must have performer number with 1+years experience working as a Dental Practitioner
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic professional with a great customer focus
- SOE experience preferred
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.