We are looking to recruit a dental hygienist who has a minimum one years experience. Dental therapists applying for this role would also be considered.
2 full days per week – we are flexible on the days.
Dentalcare Group operates high quality NHS and private dental practices across England.
Requirements of dental hygienist:
An appropriate dental hygienist qualification is essential.
- As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Are diligent and hard working.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- We provide an excellent remuneration package within long established patient bases.
- Continued training & up skilling promoted alongside structured CPD sessions.
- We are a recognised “Investors In People” company.
About Dentalcare Group
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.