Dentalcare Group have an exciting opportunity for a Hygienist to join their growing team based in Westbury, Wiltshire.
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future. Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare have also developed several centres of excellence based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients. We will continue to grow, by carefully selecting dental practices to come on board.
Flexible working hours with 30 minute appointments
Hygienist – Requirements:
· An appropriate dental hygienist qualification is essential
· As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE
· Have outstanding customer service skills
· Diligent and hard working
Hygienist – Essential Skills:
· Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
· Ability to work in a team
· Willingness to learn and be mentored
Hygienist – Benefits:
· We provide an excellent remuneration package within long established patient bases
· Continued training & up skilling promoted alongside structured CPD sessions
· We are a recognised “Investors In People” company
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.