We are seeking an experienced dental implant nurse/treatment coordinator based at our Langley practice which offer both NHS and private treatments. This role will be varied to include dental implant nursing and treatment coordinating in two busy practices.
Great Opportunity for a registered dental professional to work with our friendly teams at long established, busy NHS/Private practices in the Berkshire area.
- Immediate Start.
- Lovely working environment.
- Good salary.
- Full Time – flexible hours would be considered for the right candidate.
- Progression and development in your career.
- Launching Perkbox Benefits Perkbox Medical and Perkbox Recognition.
We are looking for:
- GDC registered.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic professionals with great customer focus.
- SOE experience preferred but training will be given.
About Dentalcare Group
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.