We have an exciting Dental Nursing opportunity for the right candidate to join our friendly and welcoming team at Giffnock Orthodontic Centre. Here we provide specialist orthodontic treatment for adults and children on both an NHS and private basis offering a wide range of different treatment options.
The role includes a mixture of chairside orthodontic nursing, reception duties, treatment co-ordination opportunities and working in our in-house lab all with full training given! You will work on a weekly rotation which is given 4 weeks in advance and either choose to work 4, 4.5 or 5 days per week. Our working ours are 8am-6:30pm Monday – Friday and you will be required to work a Saturday which is on a rota basis.
- Successful candidates must be fully qualified and GDC registered or awaiting registration if recently qualified.
- Must have a good work ethic and be committed to patient care!
- Are looking for an opportunity to further their career in the highly sought-after field of orthodontics.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, we are a very busy practice.
Desirable but not Essential
- Impression taking
- Radiography qualification
- Orthodontic experience
What we can offer the right candidate
- Full training in impression taking, treatment co-ordination, orthodontic chairside nursing, casting study models and making Essex retainers.
- A paid place on the BDA online Radiography course
- A very competitive salary with yearly reviews
- Bonus/commission opportunities
- Further career development in orthodontics within a highly skilled specialist practice
- If you think you are ready to join our team then please email your CV along with a covering letter.