We are looking to recruit a qualified Dental Nurse who has a minimum of one years experience or an experienced trainee would be considered. This is an opportunity to work in a new refurbished dental practice situated just a short walk from the train station.
Dentalcare Group operates high-quality NHS and private dental practices across England.
Location & Branch: Bradford on Avon Wiltshire
Requirements of Dental Nurse:
- Dental nurse duties
- Occasional reception duties are required.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Are diligent and hard working.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- Experience with SOE desirable
- We provide an excellent remuneration package.
- We offer insurance to all of our nurses, as well as having any GDC membership paid for after 2 years.
- 28 Days paid holidays, inc bank holidays.
- Continued training & upskilling promoted.
- We are a recognised “Investors In People” company.
- Perkbox Benefits, Perkbox Medical and Perkbox Recognition
- Data Protection Statement
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.