- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Asking about the patient’s medical history
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental procedures to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery
- Treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
The right candidate must have:
- Previous dental experience
- Fully qualified Dental diploma
- Warm professional and friendly personality
- Willing to work on shift basis and must be available for at least one Saturday a month
Job Type: Full-time from Monday to Saturday.
We offer stability, professional development and high remuneration.
- Performance related discretionary bonus
- 50% discount in clinic treatments for you and 30% for your family!
- 22 day holidays
Dentix is a large network of dental clinics with more than 300 practices in different countries such as the UK, Spain and Italy with more than 15 years of experience in the dental sector.
We are fully private clinics.
All our clinics share the same owner. This eliminates intermediaries and cost mark-ups.
At Dentix our patients can trust us because we love our work, we care in every detail and we are dentists by vocation. In addition, we have the most latest technologies such as CAD-CAM, 3D, CT scan, that’s allows us to offer the best diagnosis and treatment to our patients.
Our guarantee is the work of our professionals, people like you who are waiting in our clinics.