A fantastic Dental Nursing opportunity has arisen to join Dentalcare Groups Langley Practice. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic trainee or qualified dental nurse to join our high end private and NHS practice in Berkshire. You will be a qualified dental nurse or committed to qualifying with a passionate approach to assisting dentists in surgery with a range of treatments.
You must be well presented, enthusiastic with first class verbal communication skills. Extensive training and ongoing career development are on offer for the successful candidate. We can offer a great rate of pay for the right individual and would consider both full time and part-time applicants.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic private practice that can offer you a rewarding and challenging career now and into the future.
Dentalcare Group operates high-quality NHS and private dental practices.
The Role of Dental Nurse:
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking Dental Nurse to join our happy team and assist in our growth
- You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful
- As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
Requirements of Dental Nurse:
- An appropriate Dental Nurse qualification or enrolment on course (NEBDN National Diploma or equivalent) is essential
- As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE
- Put patients interest first
- Are diligent and hard working
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- We provide an excellent remuneration package
- Pension scheme
- We offer Indemnity insurance to all of our nurses, as well as GDC membership paid after 2 years
- Support in personal development
- We are a recognised “Investors In People” company.
- We provide CPD
- Perkbox Benefits, Perkbox Medical and Perkbox Recognition