Excellent pay rates. – £25k, Plus £200 a month for travel
Monday to Friday
Covering our dental practices in the Kent area
Excellent career development. Colosseum Dental will pay for your annual GDC registration
Colosseum Dental Ltd, are a market leading dental company, with over 80 dental practices across the South of the UK and combined with clinics across Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, make up the pan-European group, known as the Colosseum Dental Group.
We are currently seeking a Float Dental Nurse to join and cover our practices in the the Kent area
The practice sees both NHS and private patients.
The main duties will involve, however will not be restricted too:
- Assisting the Dentists and Practice Manager with all clinical aspects of the surgery, maintaining compliance standards throughout.
- Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process.
- Maintaining cross infection controls, equipment and materials to the highest standard.
- Performing all duties in line with the Code of Ethics outlined by the Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Fully qualified with a Dental Nursing Diploma, with an up to date GDC registration.
- Patient orientated, with a focus on delivering “excellence”, in all areas of the patient life-cyle.
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards within both their role and the practice.
- Experience with R4 Kodak systems.
- DBS checked with the right to work within the UK.
- Fully immunised (Hep B).
You can also Join our Enjoy Benefit Scheme to help save you money by offering tax benefits or specially negotiated discounts on the following items:
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Gym membership
- The latest mobile phones
- The latest PC, laptop or tablet
- Will writing