The Gallery Dental Centre of Excellence, Lower Earley is looking to recruit a full time Dental Nurse / Receptionist for our mixed Private and NHS dental practice.
We are looking for someone that is professional, dedicated, organised Dental nurse / receptionist with great time keeping to join the team. You will value patients and will be keen to learn new skills.
Ideally you will be a qualified Dental nurse with Reception experience having using SOE but not essential as training can be given. The position is open for Trainee Dental nurses also to apply.
The role is permanent working Monday – Friday on a rota basis (given 4 weeks notice) between 8am-8pm. Hours can range from 7.45am -5pm, 8.30am-6pm, 10-8pm. The total hours will be 36.5 per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- To perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting the Dentists/or Hygienist.
- Set-up and prepare the surgery for the type of patient and treatment planned.
- Work in a safe and effective manner in accordance with CQC/GDC requirements.
- To ensure that the surgical areas and equipment are cleaned and maintained.
- Dual position as dental nurse and dental reception using SOE.
- Follow all practice policies and procedures.
- Undertake all mandatory training.
- Certification in Dental Nursing, GDC registered.
- Organised, diligent and IT literate.
- Have a positive, friendly and warm-natured manner.
- Great time keeping is a must.
- Shows initiative, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Be flexible, willing and open to learning new methods/skills
The Gallery offers you the opportunity to work for an innovative Dental Practice with a vast amount of growth and further training development in a fantastic team culture.