We are looking to recruit a Qualified or Experienced Trainee Dental Nurse who has a minimum one year experience to join our professional and friendly team at this busy mixed NHS/Private practice. This is a full time role.
Dentalcare Group operates high-quality NHS and private dental practices.
Location: Langley – Slough area
The Role of Dental Nurse:
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking Dental Nurse to join our happy team and assist in our growth
- You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful
- As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
Requirements of Dental Nurse:
- An appropriate Dental Nurse qualification or enrolment on course (NEBDN National Diploma or equivalent) is essential
- As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE
- Put patients interest first
- Are diligent and hard working
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- We provide an excellent remuneration package
- Pension scheme
- We offer Indemnity insurance to all of our nurses, as well as GDC membership paid after 2 years
- Support in personal development
- We are a recognised “Investors In People” company.
- We provide CPD
- Perkbox Benefits, Perkbox Medical and Perkbox Recognition
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.