The Gentle Dental Implant and Cosmetic Centre was set up to provide dental treatment and care to a high standard, in a relaxing environment from the moment you step into the practice.
- We strive to build caring relationships that last a lifetime, with staff and patients.
- Up to date all round practice in the heart of the community, with accessible parking.
- Happy, enthusiastic team working together to aid a comfortable dental journey.
- Light and airy premises to help you feel comfortable and relaxed housed in a historic building dating back to 1800s., boasting some of the original features such as leaded windows and high ceilings.
- Caring and professional environment from a team that are expertly trained, attend courses and post graduate degrees and specialty training to continually strive to stay ahead of the latest dental advancements in technology.
- We strive to provide families a professional 5-star patient care service at a reasonable price as well as offering online bookings, and flexible payment options.
The benefits of joining the Gentle Dental team include:
- Thorough training and ongoing development.
- A friendly and supportive dental and management team.
- Team incentives.
- Uniform provided.
- A large range of career development opportunities.
- Generous performance-based bonuses.
Are you a motivated and compassionate Dental Nurse looking for a fulfilling career in Dental? Join & grow with the team at Gentle Dental.
You will be given the opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills by our supportive Dental Management team as well as CPD courses.
In this permanent position, you will provide exceptional patient care and chair-side dental assistance in a variety of dental procedures.
Your role includes:
- Providing all aspects of chair-side dental assistance to our Dentists.
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service.
- Instrument reprocessing and sterilisation procedures.
- Listening to patients’ needs and educating them on dental procedures
- Fostering professional relationships with our Health Care Professionals.
- Maintaining compliance with CQC policies and procedures.
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Booking in patients.
- Administration support among other duties.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have previous chairside dental experience will be considered.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Hep B immunity.
- Possess a Cert in Dental Nursing and GDC registration.