Website Dentalcare Group
We are looking to recruit a qualified Dental Nurse who has a minimum of one years experience. An experienced trainee dental nurse currently on a recognised course would be considered.
Dentalcare Group operates high-quality NHS and private dental practices across England.
Location & Branch: Trowbridge Wiltshire
Flexible hours during the week but to include one Saturday per month
The Role of our Dental Nurse:
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking employee to join our happy team and assist in our growth
- Flexible hours during the week with a minimum of 30 and maximum of 40 depending on the practice needs – this role will include 1 Saturday per month
- You will be supported by a team of managers and our central office team to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful
- As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times
- You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
Requirements of our Dental Nurse:
- An appropriate Dental Nurse qualification (NEBDN National Diploma or equivalent) is essential
- As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Are diligent and hard working
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- Experience with SOE desirable
We are just launching Perkbox Benefits Perkbox Medical and Perkbox Recognition for our staff.
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.