We are looking to recruit a Dental Receptionist who has a minimum of one-year Dental experience or experience in a similar customer facing receptionist role for our busy Langley practice.
Dentalcare Group operates high-quality NHS and private dental practices across England.
Location & Branch: Langley Slough area
The Role of our Receptionist:
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking employee to join our happy team
- You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
- 40 hour week – Mon – Sat ( on rota )
Requirements of our Receptionist:
- SOE/Exact dental software experience would be preferred but training will be provided
- As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Are diligent and hard working
- Have a good phone manner
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- Continued training & upskilling promoted
- We are a recognised “Investors In People” company
- Good promotion and development opportunities
- Launching Perkbox Benefits, Perkbox Medical and Perkbox Recognition
About Dentalcare Group
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.