Heath Dental in Solihull have a part time position available for an experienced Dental Receptionist to join our fast paced award winning practice. This is a part time permanent position to work two days a week, ideally either Monday, Thursday or Fridaywith flexibility. Reporting to the practice manager you will ideally be an experienced dental receptionist looking to join a high end private clinic to develop your career further.
Dealing with all aspects of the Reception in the practice the position will require you to –
· Deal with patients (old and new) in person/over phone/emails/social media
· Appointment Scheduling, Record Keeping/Medical History Registration
· Retrieving patient records for treatment sessions and post-treatment filing
· Patient Reminder telephone calls/emails
· Taking Monies
· Registering payments on the computer & patients records
· Typing up of Treatment Plans
· Liaising with the Laboratory
· Covering when the Practice Manager is out of the practice
· Maintaining and updating of CQC
You will have a smart appearance with a mature attitude and friendly approach. You will have a can do approach to your work and be comfortable multitasking. Ideally you will have worked in a dental/medical background with experience in a private practice.