Dental Care Group have an exciting opportunity for an EU VTE Dentist to join our growing team based in Wiltshire
Salary: Competitive + Training & Mentoring Costs + Benefits
Associate Dentist – About us:
Dentalcare Group are a clinically lead team with an ambition to deliver high quality dentistry at an affordable cost. Our motto is ‘Dentistry made easy’, something we truly believe in.
The first Dentalcare Group surgery opened in 1964, Dentalcare management came into place in 2006, to develop the reputation of ethical dentistry with a focus of customer service. Since 2006, Dentalcare have brought on selected surgeries gradually across Southern England.
Dentalcare have also established several ‘Dental Centres of Excellence’ based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients.
Dentalcare Group is committed to providing a professional service with the utmost of dignity and respect. We aim to fulfil every patient need through support, accountability and transparency
Dentalcare team are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return.
VTE Associate Dentist – We are looking for:
– GDC registered dentist
– Must have passed IELTS exam to 7.5 or higher
– Personable, positive and enthusiastic professional with a great customer focus
– Must be eligible to work in the UK
EU VTE Associate Dentist – Benefits:
– Self Employed
– Competitive pay
– Great Opportunity to develop and learn on our established 12 month mentoring scheme
– Immediate Start
– Lovely working environment
– Fully digital and SOE
– Large NHS contract
– Achievable UDA target with opportunity to increase
– Full time hours
– Scheduled training sessions funded by the company
– Dedicated mentor and mentoring structure
– Experienced employer working with VTE dentists
– Progression and development in your career with continued opportunities to learn, develop and specialise
– 6 week immersion plan to fully involve you with the business
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.