Dentalcare Group – Bath, Wiltshire
We are looking to recruit an implant Dentist who has a minimum of one years’ experience to offer dental implant treatment for our patients.
Working closely with our specialist team we’ll arrange for regular clinics at the practices for you to see patients for Private treatment. Referrals and marketing of services will be managed internally with sessions being setup according to your own and the practices availability.
Implant Dentist – About us:
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future. Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare have also developed several centres of excellence based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients. We will continue to grow, although be careful about the dental practices which come on board.
Implant Dentist – Benefits:
- Flexible working hours would be considered (negotiable depending on availability)
- Private Earnings: 50%
- Lovely busy practice with support staff in place
- Start date: This position is available as soon as possible
- Duration: Permanent
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public.
- Ability to work in a team and liaise remotely with the specialist team.
- GDC Registration.
- Hep B.
- Indemnity Insurance.
- 2 x Clinical References.