The Gallery Dental Centre of Excellence, Lower Earley Reading is looking to recruit a full time Lead Dental Nurse for our mixed Private and NHS dental practice.
We are looking for someone that is professional, dedicated, organised experienced Lead nurse with great time keeping to join the team. You will value patients and will be keen to learn new skills.
Ideally you will be an experienced qualified Lead Dental nurse with experience having using SOE but not essential as training can be given.
Responsibilities will include:
- To perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting the Dentists/or Hygienist.
- Set-up and prepare the surgery for the type of patient and treatment planned.
- Work in a safe and effective manner in accordance with CQC/GDC requirements.
- To ensure that the surgical areas and equipment are cleaned and maintained.
- Lead dental nurse duties
- Follow all practice policies and procedures.
- Undertake all mandatory training.
- Certification in Dental Nursing, GDC registered.
- Organised, diligent and IT literate.
- Have a positive, friendly and warm-natured manner.
- Great time keeping is a must.
- Shows initiative, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Be flexible, willing and open to learning new methods/skills
The Gallery offers you the opportunity to work for an innovative Dental Practice with a vast amount of growth and further training development in a fantastic team culture.