There are two main elements to the role:
Admin support with Marketing activities; Reception duties, including appointment bookings, taking payments, answering phone calls, and general admin duties around the practice.
The key skills needed are strong efficient admin skills, good IT knowledge, knowledge of editing videos, confident using Social media, good writing skills, some Marketing or Customer Services experience. Mainly you will need a friendly personality, flexibility and a willingness to “muck in”.
Duties will include the following:
- Support with IT faults, database management, maintaining the tablet used in reception
- Covering reception when needed, full training will be given.
- Sourcing products and suppliers when needed, e.g.; signage, telephones, printing, catering , building repairs
- Drafting and sending marketing emails including invitations to study clubs, and other marketing events
- Event planning including arranging IT, catering, projectors, power point presentation, “goody bags”, marketing material e.g. posters, and staffing
- Telephone calls to dental practices on the database to invite participation in marketing events.
- Arranging school, nursery and other external visits