Ravenscourt Dental, an award winning practice in West London offering holistic dentistry and the full range of advanced dental treatments, is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing team. Working closely with the practice manager and support from a central marketing team this is a fantastic opportunity for a customer orientated professional with at least 2 years marketing experience. Key skills needed are strong efficient administration experience, good technical knowledge including editing videos, confident using social media (for business), good written communication skills. You will have need a friendly personality, flexibility and hands-on.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sourcing products and suppliers when needed, e.g. signage, printing with support from head office team.
- Drafting and sending marketing emails including invitations to study clubs, and other marketing events.
- Event planning including arranging catering, projectors, power point presentations, “goody bags”, marketing material e.g. posters.
- Making telephone calls to other dental practices on the database to invite participation in marketing events.
- Arranging school, nursery and other external visits to help promote the practice and dental health.
This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career in a modern customer focused dental practice. If you have a flair for marketing with good organisation skills including prioritising important deadlines whilst managing reactive business needs this could be the ideal role for you.