Do you have experience in Dentistry and are looking to try something different? Would you like to coach and shape the future generation of dentists? Then we have the ideal role for you!
Dentalcare Group are looking for a Mentor Dentist to support the development of new dentists coming into the industry.
Role: Mentor Dentist
About us – Mentor Dentist
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future. Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare have also developed several centres of excellence based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients.
The role – Mentor Dentist
Carry out dental treatment in line with the current theory and practice and in accordance with the GDC’s ethical guidance under reasonable directions and to devote time to the Personal Development Plans for your mentees. You will be working closely with our two mentoring leads to ensure that the highest quality training is provided, they will be able to offer advice to you throughout the year. You will also be working with the mentees to ensure they maintain ethical and clinical standards and progress through the NHS mentoring scheme in a timely fashion.
About you – Mentor Dentist
· You must have experience of working as a dentist for over 2 years
· You must attend the NHS workplace supervision course, we can assist with enrolling you on this
· You must be able to travel between multiple Dentalcare sites
· You must have a performer number and be GDC Registered
Benefits – Mentor Dentist
· You will have autonomy to deliver chair side support the mentee dentist
· You will be paid a regular amount
· You will receive excellent support from the mentoring leads and existing mentors in the business
· The role is very rewarding!