Practice Manager – Yeovil, Somerset
salary package – £25,000 – £27,000.
Exciting, supportive and flexible working environments
Excellent career development
Colosseum Dental Ltd, are a market leading dental company, with over 80 dental practices across the South of the UK and combined with clinics across Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and Italy, make up the pan-European group, known as the Colosseum Dental Group.
This job role will be managing our Yeovil Practice.
- Become the registered manager for CQC
- Leading the Practice and team, to meet and exceed NHS and private targets.
- Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process.
- Coaching and developing staff, to ensure levels of excellence are achieved.
- Managing patient feedback and ensuring all patients have an outstanding experience.
- Carrying out marketing activities, to ensure that patient volumes are maximised.
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly checks of the Practice, to ensure compliance.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in successfully leading, mentoring and developing small teams, to meet and exceed targets.
- Patient orientated, with a focus on delivering excellence, in all areas of the patient life cycle.
- A self-starter, with the ability to work independently whilst effectively leading and inspiring success in their team.
- DBS checked with the right to work within the UK.
You can also Join our Enjoy Benefit Scheme to help save you money by offering tax benefits or specially negotiated discounts on the following items:
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Gym membership
- The latest mobile phones
- The latest PC, laptop or tablet
- Will writing