Do you have an excellent phone manner? Do you enjoy a busy day? Then we have the ideal job for you!
We are looking to recruit a Receptionist to work in on a full time basis.
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future. Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare have also developed several centres of excellence based at our practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients. Dentalcare Langley, is a growing team with a fun culture of working hard and enjoyment of collaborating to achieve excellent patient care.
· Flexible working hours would be considered (negotiable depending on availability)
· Perkbox medical, Perkbox benefits including a free Nero coffee every week
· Lovely busy practice with support staff in place
· You will receive training on the job, including how to understand a dental practice
· Start date: This position is available as soon as possible
· Duration: Permanent
Receptionist – Essential Skills:
· A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
· Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
· Ability to work in a team
· Excellent time management
· Experience of working on reception, dental experience not essential