Our client is currently looking for a Treatment Coordinator to join their team in practices across London. You will be responsible to sell and to book the dental treatment for patients that visit our clinics.
The patient will have a free consultation with our dentists and your role would be help the patients make a buying decision and also ensure that they are fully informed and answer any questions they have. If required you must take the patient through the finance application process. We expect our professional sales people to manage the patients experience with us from before their first visit until after the patient finishes treatment as above.
- Manage the scope of client processing including insurance verification, payment collection and correspondence.
- Analyze issues in operations to determine root causes and proactively address issues
The right candidate must:
- Be motivated and ambitious and extremely focused
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills.
- Possess excellent listening and communication skills as above
- Dental experience is mandatory
All of our clients clinics are privately-owned by the same proprietor which eliminates intermediaries and costly mark-ups.
Our client’s patients can trust us because we love our work, we place great attention to every detail and we are dentists by vocation. In addition, we have the most avant-garde technologies such as CAD-CAM, 3D, CT scan, which allows us to offer the best diagnosis and treatment to our patients.