24 Britannia Road, Warley, Brentwood, Essex CM14 5LG
07738 229 638 | [email protected] | Full UK driving licence
Service-orientated administrative professional with extensive experience gained in customer-facing settings. Possesses a proven ability to develop and implement new systems and business processes to drive internal efficiency and improve client / customer experience. Accustomed to managing daily operations and ensures the efficient management of the office environment, using excellent interpersonal skills when supporting individuals and the team to attain business goals having more recently championed exceptional levels of patient service. Professional achievements are underpinned by an entrepreneurial spirit as owner of a successful cleaning company and a strong cultural awareness gained via travel and voluntary experience in Hong Kong (2008-2009).
CRM Administration | Efficiency Enhancement | Interpersonal Communication | Customer Service
Relationship Building | Organisation and Planning | Client Consultation | Analytical Thinking
Stakeholder Engagement | Team Collaboration | Microsoft Office Suite | Data Gathering
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Patient Care / Clinical Coordinator/Clinic Manager
The Hospital Group
MYA Cosmetic Surgery 2011-Present
Promoted from initial role as Clinical Administrator; delivered a safe patient environment in alignment with strict service expectations while acting as a key conduit for incoming enquiries.
- Diary management to ensure that surgeon’s consultation and theatre time are effectively utilised.
- Meeting and greeting patients, answering phones, providing information and processing messages.
- Processing all communication in the form of emails, letters and telephone messages.
- Using the Outlook diary scheduling appointments, meetings and events.
- Duplicating, filing, recording and logging of shared data.
- Forged, maintained and nurtured strong patient relationships, conducive to service excellence.
- Contributed to sales increase by achieving and exceeding targets.
- Consulted with patients to analyse and delineate their requirements, facilitate decision making and promote solutions / information.
- Championed a patient-centred approach to daily operations.
- Drove regional brand awareness and local promotional activities.
- Screened, resolved and redirected incoming enquiries in alignment with service standards.
- Identified and implemented improvement to internal efficiency and the patient experience.
- Organised and prioritised workloads to satisfy fluctuating demands and time constraints.
- Facilitated timely completion of ad-hoc administration, including data gathering, collation and dissemination.
Front of House Receptionist
Wasserman Media Group ad-hoc
- Key point of contact for all visitors and callers; maintained a warm and welcoming approach.
- Demonstrated a positive response to pressure in the management of a busy switchboard.
- Harnessed strong organisational skills to book meeting and boardrooms.
- Provided a hospitality service to visitors while managing appointment diaries and sorting and distributing post.
Page Two | [email protected]
- Provided clients with relevant and appropriate treatments following thorough informed consultation.
- Anticipated guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching / listening to guest preferences and acting on them appropriately.
- Maintained exceptional levels of standards, health, safety and hygiene.
- Utilised a consultative approach with clients to effectively analyse and delineate their requirements.
- Displayed an entrepreneurial spirit via the management of business operations, including accounting, marketing and sales management.
Receptionist / Administrator
MCTC Medical Centre, Colchester 2010
Spargo Hairdressing 2009-2010
- Met, greeted and liaised with medical centre patients and hairdressing clients in person or on the telephone while screening and resolving incoming enquiries.
- Optimised patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilisation via effective scheduling.
- Utilised strong organisation and planning skills to ensure appointments remained on schedule; reviewed service delivery against schedule.
- Comforted patients at MCTC Medical Centre by anticipating anxieties – harnessed impressive people management skills while displaying an empathetic approach.
- Ensured treatment information availability by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintained confidentiality and discretion in the management of personal information.
Maids of Ongar 2003-2008
- Started and managed this successful domestic cleaning company; exposed to all aspects of business operations, including advertising (marketing), client relationship building, administrative controls, budgetary management and quality monitoring.
EARLY CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
Finance Assistant – Cox Insurance, 2002-2003
Company Secretary – Long Spicer Engineering, 1998-2002
Sales Assistant – Debenhams, 1996-1998
NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy / NVQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
Harlow and Thurrock College 2010 – 2012
Training Room 2015
- Enhanced awareness of anatomy and physiology including the heart and circulatory system, structure and function of the skeleton and the musculoskeletal system.
- Developed qualities needed to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective gym-based exercise programmes while championing health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating.
GCSEs, including English, Maths and Science
Hedley Walter High School, Brentwood, Essex