Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using the Destination Dental website (the ‘Service’) operated by Noon Sun Media Ltd (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Fees are expressed as a percentage of the Remuneration (as defined in the Schedule of Fees) and shall be calculated by reference to the aggregate amount of the Remuneration and the relevant percentage.
Note: The replacement provisions in the terms only apply provided that all fees have been paid within 10 days of invoice.
“Candidate” means the individual introduced to the Client by Destination Dental;
“Client” means the person, firm or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated company as defined by the Companies Act 1985 to whom the candidate is introduced;
“Contingent Introduction” means the introduction of a candidate to the client by DDE other than a retained introduction. No prior specific instruction from the client is required to effect a contingent introduction;
“Engagement” means the engagement, employment or use of the candidate by the client, whether under a contract of service or for services, partnership or otherwise and “Engages” and “Engaged” shall be construed accordingly;
“Fee” means the percentage of the remuneration set out in the schedule relating to the service provided by DDE in relation to an introduction;
“DDE” means Destination Dental Executive a trading name of Noon Sun Media Ltd (CRN 10608141), whose registered address is at 1 Noon Sun Farm, Noah’s Ark Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 7AU, an employment agency as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973;
“Introduction” means the client’s interview of a candidate in person or by telephone following the client’s instruction to DDE to fill a vacancy or the passing to the client of a curriculum vitae or other information which identifies the candidate and which leads to an engagement of that candidate and “introduced” shall be construed accordingly;
“Remuneration” means the aggregate gross annual taxable emoluments payable to or receivable by the candidate pursuant to the engagement, including salary, bonuses, pension, profit share, and any signing on payment paid to the candidate during the first year of the engagement or attributable to such period and paid subsequently. Any car allowance shall be treated as part of the candidates taxable emoluments. The value of the provision of a company car shall be calculated as the higher of either the taxable benefit or the figure of £5,000 per annum.
“Retained Introduction” means the introduction of a candidate to the client by DDE on the basis of a specific instruction to identify and select a suitable candidate for the clients vacancy. Such introduction will be conducted by DDE on the basis of Executive Search with Targeted Search;
“Schedule of Fees” means the attached schedule;
“Shortlist” means the list of candidates sent by DDE to the client either in written or electronic form.
2. These terms regulate the basis upon which introductions are effected by DDE and shall be accepted on signature and return of the terms by the client to DDE, or in the event of failure to do so, shall be deemed to be accepted by the client upon the client’s request for details of candidates or interview with candidates (whether by telephone or in person).
3. The fee shall be payable as follows:
a. Retained Introductions – the fee will be payable in three instalments with the final instalment reflecting the actual remuneration of the relevant candidate. The first instalment will be payable upon DDE’s acceptance of instruction; the second instalment will be payable upon the submission by DDE to the client of a shortlist of candidates; and the third instalment will be payable upon the candidate’s acceptance of the client’s offer of an engagement.
b. Contingent Introductions – the fee will be payable upon the candidate’s commencement of the engagement.
c. The fees will be invoiced, and will be payable in Sterling.
d. All amounts will be payable within 10 days of the date of the relevant invoice.
4. The client will be liable to pay a fee in respect of any candidate engaged by the client as a consequence of or relating from an introduction by or through DDE, whether direct or indirect, which occurs within 12 months of either the introduction or the candidate’s final interview with the client, whichever is later.
5.In the event of the engagement of any candidate terminating on or before the expiry of 4 weeks from the date of commencement, DDE will endeavour to find a replacement at no extra cost to the client providing that (i) the termination is not for redundancy nor is the result of a restructure or reorganisation of the client’s business and is otherwise lawful and in accordance with any applicable code of practice or the candidate leaves of his or her own volition; (ii) the client notifies DDE in writing within 7 days of termination; and (iii) all monies due from the client have been paid in accordance with these terms. There are no refunds or rebates payable in respect of the fees of DDE.
6. If DDE provides an advertising service to the client, the client will be liable to pay, within 7 days of invoice date, costs in respect of artwork, production and media buying including internet advertising. An advertisement may only be cancelled on sufficient notice to enable DDE or its advertising agency to withdraw the advertisement.
7. (a)DDE endeavours to ensure the suitability of any candidate introduced to the client by obtaining confirmation of the candidate’s identity; that the candidate has the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation which the client considers necessary and has advised to DDE in writing in a job specification or otherwise or which may be required by law or by any professional body; and that the candidate is willing to work in the position which the client seeks to fill.
(b) Between introduction and engagement of a candidate DDE shall inform the client of such matters in clause 7(a) of which they have obtained confirmation. Where such information is given verbally by DDE to the client it will be confirmed in writing in paper form or by electronic means by the end of the third business day following the date on which it was first communicated save where such information has already been given to the client.
(c) DDE endeavours to take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure that the client and candidate are aware of any requirements imposed by law or any professional body to enable the candidate to work in the position which the client seeks in fill.
(d) DDE endeavours to take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of either the client or the candidate for the candidate to work in the position which the client seeks to fill.
(e) Notwithstanding clauses 7(a) to (d) inclusive, the client shall satisfy itself as to the suitability of the candidate and the client shall take up any reference provided by the candidate to it or DDE before engaging such candidates. The client is responsible for obtaining work permits and/or such other permission to work as may be required, for the arrangement of medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of any candidate and satisfying any medical and other requirements, qualifications or permission required by law of the country in which the candidate in engaged to work.
(f) To enable DDE to comply with its obligations under 7(a) to (d) inclusive the client undertakes to provide to DDE details of the position which the client seeks to fill, including the type of work that the candidate would be required to do; the location and hours of work; the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation the client considers necessary or which are required by law or any professional body for the candidate to possess in order to work in the position; and any risks to health or safety known to the client and what steps the client has taken to prevent or control such risks. In addition, the client shall provide details of the date the client requires the candidate to commence, the duration or likely duration of the work, the minimum rate of remuneration, expenses and any other benefits that would be offered; the intervals of payment of remuneration and the length of notice that the candidate would be entitled to give and receive to terminate the employment with the client.
(g) If within 3 months of the date of introduction of a candidate who commences an engagement with the client, DDE receives or obtains information which gives it reasonable grounds to believe that the candidate is unsuitable for the engagement it shall, without delay, inform the client of that information.
8. Where the candidate is required by law, or any professional body to have any qualifications or authorisations to work on an engagement DDE will take all reasonable practicable steps to obtain and offer to provide to the client, copies of any relevant qualifications or authorisations of the candidate.
9. DDE shall not be liable to the client for any loss, liability, damages, costs, claims or expenses suffered or incurred by the client as a result of the negligence, dishonesty or misconduct of the candidate or arising from, or connected with, the engagement of a candidate or the failure to introduce a suitable candidate.
10. Failure to pay any amount due within the time stated for payment will entitle DDE to charge interest at 5% per annum above LIBOR or any rate that may succeed LIBOR from the due date until the date of payment. DDE may assign to a third party the right to render invoices and receive payment.
11.No variation or alteration to these terms shall be valid unless approved by an authorised representative of DDE in writing. The details of any variation to these terms shall be notified to the client in writing by DDE as soon as reasonably practicable and such document shall confirm the date which the varied terms are to take affect.
12.All invoices are subject to Value Added Tax, where applicable.
13.These terms of business are governed by English law and all disputes arising from these terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Schedule of fees
All Remuneration packages the fee will be 25% of the remuneration package.
All Remuneration packages the fee will be 35% of remuneration.
This website and its content are copyright Noon Sun Media Ltd t/a Destination Dental. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st February 2017.
What we collect –
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather –
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In addition this website uses the following cookies:
This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Using Google Adwords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email [email protected] If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘DestinationDental’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Noon Sun Farm, Mobberley, Cheshire, UK. Our company registration number is 10608141, registered in the United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for shopping at Destination Dental. Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of Destination Dental. This Return and Refund Policy is licensed by TermsFeed Generator to Destination Dental. Digital products We issue refunds for digital products within 7 days of the original purchase of the product. For subscription services three months written notice is required to cancel. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products. Contact us if you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: By email: [email protected]